Why Not Read...
'the Irish comics industry has never been in better form, something which this offering from Rory McConville and Paddy Lynch only serves to confirm'
Sunday Business Post
Size: 196 x 130mm
World, all languages.
Select to see all O'Brien Walks books
Where the mountains of Mourne sweep down to the sea
They sweep down to the sea, they rise in huge heathery humps, surrounded by farmlands divided into tiny, stone-walled fields. Explore the Mournes in the company of walking expert Paddy Dillon, taking in rugged coast, high mountains and forest parks.
Follow the mighty Mourne Wall on its meanderings and visit the quiet corners where the history, heritage, wildlife and stillness of the area can be enjoyed.
Covers all parts of the Mournes
- the High and Low Mournes as well as the Kingdom of Mourne
- the Silent Valley circuit
- the Mourne Coastal Path
- the old smuggling route of the Brandy Pad
- Warrenpoint and Rostrevor
- the complete Mounre Wall circuit
- the Mourne Trail section of the Ulster Way in four parts from Newry to Clough
- Tollymore and Castlewellan Forest Parks
- as well as lesser-known outlying trails such as the Castlwellan Loanans.
Extracts available: read some of this book now ...
Walk 16 - The Brandy Pad From East to West
Check out this great review for The Mournes Walks at www.walkingandhikingireland.com
Send us your review of this book: